COLABORAR is a Portuguese word which stands for “Collaborating”. At Fraunhofer AICOS we create solutions to improve people’s autonomy, safety and quality of life.
Through project COLABORAR, and with your help, we are designing technology (e.g. smartphones or TV-sets) meeting the needs and hopes of people over 50, thus making its use not only simpler and more intuitive, but also more useful.
How to Collaborate?
If you are over 50 years of age, part of an institution related to older adults, or if you just think you might contribute in some way, help us shape tomorrow’s technology. Collaborate in questionnaires, interviews, discussion groups and in trying out our solutions.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a large network of end-users and end-user organizations
- Meet new people
- Get the chance to be involved in international research projects
- Share your experience and insights with others
- Get information on new technologies
- Try out brand new solutions
- Have your say in what you want future technology to be!